2009 Embraer Phenom 100
This beautiful 2009 Phenom 100 has just over 2,000 hours since new. The engines are on ESP Silver Lite.
Synthetic Vision System (SVS)
Enhanced Takeoff Package
Premium Passenger Door
Cockpit Flood Lights
AIRFRAME / ENGINES / APU / WEIGHT / TOTAL LANDING
2100 Hours Total Time Since New – On ESP Standard
2052/2019 Hours Total Time Since New, 1386 Cycles – ESP Silver Lite
• Three 12.4 Inch Active Matrix Liquid Crystal Displays
• Integrated Electronic Standby Instrument (IESI)
• Flight Management System (FMS) with Required Navigation Performance
• Dual Flight Director (FD)
• Engine Indication and Crew Alerting System (EICAS)
• Central Maintenance Computer (CMC)
• 3 Axis CAT I Automatic Flight Control System (AFCS)
• Cockpit Voice and Data Recorder (CVDR)
• Satellite Weather and Radio Receiver
Original paint in overall White with Lamp Black and Candy Red stripes.
Original interior with four passenger seats in a Topaz scheme.